Friday, September 14, 2012

JDRF Trunk Show in the Highlands!

Thursday night was the night of my trunk show at the Highlands Festivity with the JDRF and it was a great success! Many s dot jewelry fans came out to support and I got to meet so many great new friends! It was quite busy in the store that night, and didn't get to take many photos...but that's not a necessarily a bad thing! The highlights of the night:

1. I sold quite a few pieces that night, which was great because that means we could give a greater contribution to the JDRF!

also

2. I had some great friends stop by the even that I haven't been able to see in ages! It was great to chat with them for a bit and to see how they like the fall collection!


Speaking of fall collection, s dot received a ton of compliments on the fall collection for this year, which of course I was excited to hear! It's funny because generally at these shows, people don't realize that I'm the designer, not just the seller, so at least I know that the feedback is honest ;)

Anyway, all in all, that was a fantastic event, and I want to thank the JDRF and Festivity for allowing s dot jewelry to come and be a part of something that fantastic. I had a blast and hopefully we'll all get to do it again soon!







Back to the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment