Sunday, September 16, 2012

s dot diva here!

Hi everyone!

I'm the new blogger for s dot jewelry designs! You can just call me the s dot diva! I'm here to let you know about all the great things that the designer has in store for s dot and for you, and to keep you in the know about all events, new jewelry, and fun happenings with the company! 

We've got so many great things planned and I can't wait to share them with you all! But all in due time my friends...all in due time! 

I can't wait to meet all of you, whether online or in person at various events around town!

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them in the comment box. We're always looking for ways to make the blog better and to meet the needs of our s dot fans!

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment